This class will require participants to complete an assessment on their computer before attending the workshop. The workshop facilitator will email you the link to take the assessment.
Do you know your personality type? Do you prefer being organized and following a schedule, or playing it by ear? Are you energized by being around people, or by spending time alone? Whatever your personality type is, it affects all aspects of your life. Discover your type and how knowing more about it can help you in communicating with people, planning your future, and even getting to know yourself better. The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® assesses individual preferences.
What You Will Learn in Class
- Increase your personal awareness.
- Gain knowledge on how to work more effectively with others while exploring your individual differences.
- Explore the basics of how personal preferences may impact individuals and team members.
- You will be provided tools and skills that will enhance your personal growth and development.
Who Needs to Attend
- Any employee who wants to increase their ability to communicate more elegantly with others.
- Anyone seeking to understand personality preferences, team dynamics and how to work more effectively with others.
- Employees seeking a Supervisor Certificate; this class may be used as an elective.
- Supervisors and Managers seeking to develop their leadership skills and build strong teams.
After attending this workshop, you will be able to:
- Use the knowledge you learn in the workshop to understand how preferences drive behavior.
- Use the materials covered to help you improve your working relationships.
- Enhance your interactions with your co-workers and customers.
Please sign up for the workshop as early as possible so you can receive your MBTI assessment in time to take the assessment before the workshop and for the instructor to send you your results.