Increasing Personal Effectiveness® (IPE)
This workshop helps participants understand themselves and how their day-to-day choices impact their personal effectiveness including areas such as focus on accountability, solutions, and growth. It also fosters on how to change behaviors, focus on values, and create an effective personal image. In this workshop participants take the DISC personal profile assessment to obtain a DISC Profile Report to help them understand themselves and others.
· Learn how day-to-day choices impact your accomplishments and interactions with others.
· Indentify how changing attitudes and using new behaviors can get the results you want to be more effective and satisfied.
· Follow the steps to either initiate change or change attitudes about those things beyond your control.
· Become aware of own styles and gain insight into others' communication styles and conflict resolution methods.
Statewide Training and Development Center (STADC) has identified this workshop to cover the following competencies and be valuable in the development of all staff, supervisors and managers.
· Interpersonal Skills
· Conflict management
· Building and Maintaining Relationships
· Managing Conflict Effectively: Thomas-Kilmann Assessment
· Diversity in the Workplace
· Coaching Skills for Managers and Supervisors
· Communicating in Managing Performance