Skills for Leading Teams Effectively
This workshop provides supervisors and leaders with practical tools necessary to lead the individuals on your teams effectively in the State of Colorado. Motivate employees through effective leadership. Identify the three measures of success of projects including relationships, processes, and results. Learn how to identify the system and the behavioral side of employee issues and emphasize development and improvement. Effectively use performance management and when necessary the disciplinary process for employee growth and development.
· Clearly convey your divisions mission and vision to all staff
· Learn how to manage employee issues as they arise.
· Solve problems by identifying system and behavioral issues and solutions.
· Encourage top performers and motivating underperformers.
· Use non-monetary ways to recognize employees.
Statewide Training and Development Center (STADC) has identified this workshop to cover the following competencies and be valuable in the development of supervisors and managers.
· Team Leadership
· Professional Development
· Strategic Thinking
· Overcoming 5 Dysfunctions of Teams
· Understanding Motivational Needs
· Coaching Skills for Managers and Supervisors
· Nuts & Bolts of State Supervision
· Communicating in Managing Performance