Coaching Skills for Supervisors and Managers
Research has shown that the quality of the relationship between a supervisor and his or her reports is one of the most effective characteristics behind high productivity, customer services, and employee satisfaction. Coaching, between supervisor and report is one way to develop a high quality relationship. In this workshop participants will learn how creates an environment and culture of engagement. Explore the coaching model and sharpen your skills and abilities to create positive beliefs, effective skills, and systems and processes.
· Discover and position employee based on their strengths and talents.
· Identify when to coach and when to use other strategies.
· Practice re-framing, re-anchoring, rapport building, and reinforcement techniques to connect with employees
Statewide Training and Development Center (STADC) has identified this workshop to cover the following competencies and be valuable in the development of supervisors and managers.
· Talent Management
· Team Leadership
· Skills for Leading Teams Effectively
· Overcoming the 5 Dysfunctions of teams
· Understanding Motivational Needs
· Communicating in Managing Performance
· Increasing Personal Effectiveness