Defining respect is an essential element for any team. In this workshop, participants will discover how to use practical skills for generating a culture of respect. Learn how teams communicate clearly and concisely without tearing each other down. Discover tools for building rapport and generating trust. Respect creates a dynamic of effective workflow and collaboration. Teams will benefit from a shared understanding which creates a more effective communication among work relationships.
· Develop and apply affective elements of creating a respectful workplace.
· Use tools for conflict resolution.
· Learn a model for more effective understanding and communication.
Statewide Training and Development Center (STADC) has identified this workshop to cover the following competencies and be valuable in the development of supervisors and managers.
· Building and Maintaining Relationships
· Building Trust
· Diversity in the Workplace
· Increasing Personal Effectiveness – DISC
· Managing Conflict Effectively – Thomas-Kilmann Assessment