This one day workshop covers practical ways to overcome common obstacles or dysfunctions that can paralyze a team, and team members from reaching full potential. An assessment will be provided during the workshop to identify areas for team growth and development. The workshop reveals a powerful model and actionable steps to build a cohesive, effective team. The model consists of a pyramid with the five functions of a team. Practical exercises and suggestions are presented so leaders can build team cohesion and increase overall team and individual effectiveness.
This training focuses on the following areas:
- Why teams are a productive and powerful force for human potential and organizational success
- Why teams and team work often fails
- Characteristics of Functional Teams
- How to move from dysfunction to a highly functional team
- How to build trust, reduce fear of conflict, increase buy-in and commitment, focus on results, and establish positive accountability