Overcoming the Five Dysfunctions of Teams
This workshop is designed for leaders of teams or intact teams. Learn to use practical tools and methods to identify common obstacles or dysfunctions that can paralyze a team, and team members. Then move from dysfunction to function through the use of simple techniques and by forming agreements and group norms with team members. Discover what you can do to build team cohesion and purpose and increase overall team and individual effectiveness.
· Learn why teams are a productive and powerful force for human potential and organizational success.
· Understand the internal dynamics that can lead to team failure.
· Identify the characteristics of functionally efficient, effective, and elegant teams.
· Build trust, reduce fear of conflict, increase buy-in and commitment, focus on results, and establish positive accountability with all members.
Statewide Training and Development Center (STADC) has identified this workshop to cover the following competencies and be valuable in the development of supervisors and managers.
· Team Leadership
· Project Management
· Process Improvement
· Coaching Skills for Managers and Supervisors
· Understanding Motivational Needs