Fundamentals of Change Management
Technologies, processes, people, ideas, and methods often change, affecting our lives and the way we work. In Fundamentals of Change Management participants will discover tools for understanding the change process, how different people respond to change, and how to implement change more effectively. Participants will use the Appreciative Inquiry process to identify the common core or strengths in an organization and then use this understanding to initiate needed or necessary change.
· How to build support for change, a change strategy, and effective results.
· Understand and capitalize on the different responses to change.
· Develop a change management and communication process which will make others feel included and valued.
· Use strategies for aligning people with a change, appealing to personalities and facts which help individuals understand the benefits of change.
Statewide Training and Development Center (STADC) has identified this workshop to cover the following competencies and be valuable in the development of supervisors, managers, and leaders.
· Managing Change
· Strategic Thinking
· Talent Management
· THINK! Navigate Change
· Coaching Skills for Managers and Supervisors
· Overcoming the 5 Dysfunctions of Teams
· Achieving and Maintaining Work-Life Balance