The 7 Habits for Managers: Managing Yourself, Leading Others, Unleashing Potential is a unique approach to management development that helps your management team move from getting good results to getting great and enduring results. Just about anyone can get results for a few months, but it takes an exceptional manager to unleash the potential of the team and "write a new story" of success.
FranklinCovey's The 7 Habits for Managers workshop is an intensive application-oriented learning experience that focuses on the fundamentals of great leadership. Participants in FranklinCovey's The 7 Habits for Managers will be able to:
- Increase resourcefulness and initiative.
- Define the contribution they want to make in their role as managers.
- Manage performance through a balance of accountability and trust.
- Give constructive feedback.
- Improve team-decision-making skills by embracing -even encouraging- diverse viewpoints.
FranklinCovey's The 7 Habits for Managers workshop is an intensive application-oriented learning experience. This two day workshop gives both new and experienced managers a set of tools that will help them meet all of today's management challenges including:
- Conflict Resolution
- Performance Management
- Accountability and Trust
- Team and Employee Development
The 7 Habit for Managers workshop is a powerful application of the 7 Habits to the role of manager.
“The 7 Habits represent a proven process for personal and interpersonal growth that can have both immediate and lasting impact.”
-Stephen R. Covey