This class is about how trust affects our lives personally & professionally and what we can do to change it. Most experts agree that trust is perhaps the most important element of a successful workplace. This class is for employees, supervisors and managers who want to have more trusting relationships. Departments who have low levels of trust have low productivity. Trust is one of the most important issues within the workplace; the absolute lack of trust is a dilemma facing us today at work.
- Defining trust-elements of trust and its impact on others
- Relationship trust-What does it mean at work?
- Office politics and self-serving agendas
- Re-building Trust in the workplace
- Identifying underlying causes of negativity, distrust, and disrespect