Feedback is a natural and integral part of team success. iLoveFeedback® teaches a simple process for setting the right attitude for feedback, delivering it well, and identifying solutions for improvement and sustainability.While feedback may take on many definitions, the outcomes of built to create a culture of continues improvement and personal growth.
· Recognize feedback and its role in continuous improvement.
· Create the appropriate attitude and approach for giving effective feedback.
· Understand reasons and purposes for sharing feedback.
· Offer feedback in a way that increases the receiver’s receptiveness.
· Close the exchange with a shared understanding of next steps.
Statewide Training and Development Center (STADC) has identified this workshop to cover the following competencies and be valuable in the development of staff, supervisors and managers.
· Building and Maintaining Relationships
· Interpersonal Skills
· Diversity in the Workforce
· Cultivating Customer Relationships
· Increasing Personal Effectiveness – DISC