· Analyze the positive and negative attributes of conflict.
· Develop effective conflict prevention and intervention strategies.
· Understand your conflict style and the conflict styles of your peers.
· Design conflict strategies that meet the cultural and generational needs of employees and department.
Statewide Training and Development Center (STADC) has identified this workshop to cover the following competencies and be valuable in the development of supervisors, managers, and leadership teams.
· Valuing Diversity and Differences
· Conflict Management
· Building and Maintaining Relationships
· Achieving and Maintaining Work-Life Balance
· Diversity in the Workplace
· Increasing Personal Effectiveness –DISC